the oute of the interview. have you made any decision about the position of the sales assistant?
维:我打电话是想了解一
面试结果。请问销售助理这一职位定
来了没有?
mr. blakely: thank you for your about our recruitment. but we haven't made any decisio as we ime to choose the perfect person. we will notify you by phone if there is a.
布莱克利先生:谢谢你对我们招聘工作的关心。但是我们目前还没有
决定,因为我们需要时间挑选
最佳人选。如果有结果我们会打电话通知您的。
david: is it possible for me to know when the decision will be made?
维:您能告诉我什么时候
结果吗?
mr. blakely: maybe monday.
布莱克利先生:可能在
周一。
david: all right. thank you.
维:好的,谢谢。
mr. blakely: you are wele.
布莱克利先生:不客气。
ote
1. interview ['int?vju:] n. 接见,会见;面试;v. 面试;采访
2. oute ['autk?m] n. 结果;结局;产量
3. recruitment [ri'kru:tm?nt] n. 招募;征募新兵;补充
4. notify ['n?utifai] v. 通知,告知;报告
小贴士
1. when i know whether i am accepted or not?
我什么时候能知
我是否被录用了?
2. i'm just calling to follow up about the market manager.
我打电话是想问一
市场经理的招聘结果。
3. thank you fivihis ce. i won't let you down.
谢您给我这次机会,我不会让您失望的。
4. i'm very glad to be employed by your firm.
我很
兴能被你们公司录用。
5. we'll call you if you are hired.
如果你被录用了,我们会电话通知你的。
6. i am sorry to tell you that you are refused. maybe you are suitable for another better job.
很遗憾你没有被录用,也许你适合其他更好的工作。
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读