熟能生巧需磨练
dialogue
usan starts w in a firm. one day she meets some troubles and asks her colleage for help.
苏珊开始在一家公司工作了。一天,她在工作中遇到了一些困难,于是就向同事寻求帮助。
usan: excuse me, john. could you give me some advi how to write a marketing survey report?
苏珊:打扰一
,约翰。关于怎样写市场调查报告你能给我一些建议吗?
john: have you made a marketing survey?
约翰:你
市场调查了吗?
usan: yes, i pleted it yesterday.
苏珊:是的,我昨天完成的。
john: how did you make it?
约翰:以哪
方式
的调查?
usan: i have adopted randomized samplihod and iigated iionnaires of unity structure.
苏珊:我随机
取了统一结构的问卷。
john: that's fine. have you summarized the sales figures and made your clusions?
约翰:很好。你已经总结
了销售数据并得
结论了吗?
usan: oh, not yet. thank you for your tips. i still have a lot to learn about my work afterwards.
苏珊:哦,还没有。多谢你的指
。在工作上,我以后还有很多要学习呢。
john: well, practice makes perfect. don't worry about it. everyone needs some time to learn the ropes of a new job.
约翰:熟能生巧。不用担心,每个人都需要时间才能熟悉自己的新工作。
usan: thank you for your toleration and encement. i won't let you down.
苏珊:谢谢你的包容和鼓励。我不会让你们失望的。
john: i favor your performance.
约翰:好好努力。
ote
1. survey report 调查报告
2. randomize ['r?nd?maiz] v. 随意选择;随机化
3. iigate [iigeit] v. 调查,调查研究
4. learn the ropes 熟悉工作
5. toleration [?t?l?'rei??n] n. 宽容,忍受;默认;信仰自由
6. let sb. down 让某人失望
小贴士
1. i'll get familiar with the work soon.
我会很快熟悉这份工作的。
2. no one minded my faults because they khat i was still learning the ropes.
没有人介意我犯错,因为他们知
我还在熟悉工作中。
本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读